Thursday 8 September 2011

Fun with fabric post cards

As the first post to my new blog devoted to all things needlework, I'll write about one of my current obsessions - fabric post cards.

My addiction started 5 years ago when I joined a post card group of the United States and it never stopped. Two years ago, I started my own post card groups for our South African ladies. We now have small groups, 4 members per group. Every 2 months we have a certain theme and we trade post cards. I can assure you, it is an addiction, but so relaxing and there can't be anything more exiting than to open your post box and receive 1 or more post cards. Not one of them looks alike.

Here is a picture of some of the first post cards I've made when we started the first post card trading group in South Africa.





No comments:

Post a Comment